Shangrala Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shangrala Online

Shangrala is a private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Introduction's

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

Introduction's Empty
PostSubject: Introduction's   Introduction's Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:31 am

Ok i want to get to know some of you guys i came from drew's Shangrala Eo pvt server i was a Gm there so just introduce yourself here ill go first:

InGame Name: DarkEmbrace.
RealLife Name: Deakin.
Hobbies: Im a C++ programmer and im gonna make drew teach me Hex.
Sports: Soccer, Tennis stuff like that YES im an active Goth Nerd!!!
Music: Alesana, Trivium, Suicide Silence, Parkway Drive, Bring Me The Horizon And More.
Game Experience: As i Stated i was a Gm for drew back in shang EO and i think he is a fair owner so iv come to play with him here on this server i played WoW for 2 years EO for 2 years Pwi for 1 1/2 and was a Gm for a couple other servers.

And thats realy all im gonna say about myself if you guys could post and put in the same stuff i did it would realy help me get to know you guys thanks.

P.S. please respect and be nice to drew hes a pretty good guy and a realy fair owner thx.
Back to top Go down

Introduction's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction's   Introduction's Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:31 am

Years:15
InGame Name:Dark.Shiva,GM.Static,Guardian_Of_God and GM.Hunter atm
RealLife Name:Alexandra
Hobbies:Skateboarding,School,Good at serch and trying to help Drew wit server how i can
Sports:I'm an active girl i like tennis and many stuff like that
Music: hard to say i love Michael Jackson,punk and rock
Game Experience:Hmm wat i can say i play shaiya over 3 years i was GM on 2 server GS on euroshaiya

That's about me
Back to top Go down
adamkoolkid2

adamkoolkid2

Introduction's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction's   Introduction's Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:40 am

InGame Name: -Angelus-
RealLife Name: Adam
Hobbies: Reading, Playing Shaiya, Messing with Computers
Sports: Football, Rugby, Archery, Tennis
Music: Anything apart from classic or oldies
Game Experience: Ive been playing for 2 and half years now and i know pretty much everything there is to know. i was a GS on Teos UoF for a short while.
Back to top Go down
paketon

Introduction's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction's   Introduction's Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:42 am

Hi Exclamation

InGame: Paketon
Years : 19
real : Cesar cyclops
Hobbies : play shaiya and Sleep
Sports: Football
Music : Alesana, Bring Me The Horizon, From autunm to ashes, killswitch engane.. and more rabbit
Game Experience : 2 years playing in AoL and like 30mins on UoF lol! ( Teos )
Back to top Go down
Patski

Patski

Introduction's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction's   Introduction's Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:37 pm

RealLife Name: Alex (nick name is Patski) Dont ask, i have a long last name lol.
Hobbies: Graphic Design, and Games.. im a big game nerd. Taekwondo (NSW Sparring Champ) Very Happy
Sports: Taekwondo. Hapkido, GoKanRyu.. Yes i know, im a bit of a Martial Arts freak
Music: Armin Van Burrenn, Dj Tiesto. Disturbed, Breaking Benjamin Very Happy
Game Experience: Been playing Shaiya for just over 2 years now, CoD4 on Xbox 360 and TAG* Clan Leader. Requiem and Quantum Serenity Guild leader on AoL Shaiya US.

Check out my app for GS/GM affraid

bounce bounce bounce - GO the bouncies!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduction's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduction's   Introduction's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduction's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shangrala Online :: General-
Jump to: