Shangrala Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shangrala Online

Shangrala is a private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

To End a Arguement

Go down 
+2
Enemy
drew09225
6 posters
AuthorMessage
drew09225
Admin
Admin
drew09225

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:12 pm

Ok here is the prove

When i check who has a Loop this is what if Found (The first number 385 is the CharID and the 2nd number is the itemID 40255 Id is for Master Loop)

To End a Arguement WhoHasLoop

Ok so i went to check what charID was 385 this is what i got (CharID happen everything somene makes a new toon but keeps the UserID.)

To End a Arguement TakenID

So i check to see what UserId was 112 this is what i got ( UserId happen everything someone makes a new Username and password. Every username and password has there own UserID.)

To End a Arguement EnemyID

So i decide to Check Enemy Action log to see what been going on with the Master Loop this is what i seen

To End a Arguement ActiononLoop

Ok so at the end who did he trade it to i wonder and this is what i found ( Note from above that 385 Belong to Taken)( And the UserID for Taken and Enemy is the same)

To End a Arguement WhorecievedLoop

Taken is same UserID as Enemy meaning that it is one of his 5 toon you can make.

So what does this all mean.

Well take note at the time of the last action on the table that is around the time i told him 13 people was banned for using the loop.

So makes you wonder why he trade it after i told him people got banned?

And If enemy never knew what master loop was why on the action table is there so many transaction on it?
Back to top Go down
Enemy

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:24 pm

Well...ill talk to my friend all about my account...and ill tell u if there is a problem with him

if not..i dont know what happended =)
Back to top Go down
jetta

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Well that is proof and that does indeed cant lie.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Patski

Patski

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:29 pm

IF your CharID is the same, and you transacted to the same ID, This means you are using a Multi-Client on Two different accounts.
Back to top Go down
Enemy

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:30 pm

im not lying...i saw the Ring when Bledsoe told me see it at my another toon

and ,...it was there O.o

i never play or touch that..just waiting to talk Leo...

i hope hes not a cheater T-T
Back to top Go down
Enemy

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:31 pm

No i dont use a Multiclient....
i guess ...it's possible to be hacked?
Back to top Go down
drew09225
Admin
Admin
drew09225

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:39 pm

There will be no calling people a liar or cheater this is just to prove

The punishment was given out and

What was done was done and now it over and taken care of
Back to top Go down
Enemy

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:40 pm

ok...well but start again all my Um chart...O.o?

I wasted time to do it...now im a Lvl 1..so...?????
Back to top Go down
xxianneishxx

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:03 pm

if he truely did not use the ring to lvl then surely he would be eager to prove us all wrong and lvl as fast as he did without it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Patski

Patski

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 7:05 pm

It just means the fun starts again, that's all Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Enemy

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:03 pm

ROFL
u wonder i start all over again?

C'mon...

its just rare...to see something i never seen before at my account...no?

and if i did it...i just say it ...eh?

i lvl legally..at trade all pll off and always asking some1 to lv up...

so...Killiner know me and he knows i am legal...

just thinking about lvl again
Back to top Go down
adamkoolkid2

adamkoolkid2

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:29 am

What i want to know is how did he get the GM loop to start with? Coz i know that someone else had one (he will not be named for privacy issues). Unless he is said person or said person transacted the loop to him.
Back to top Go down
Patski

Patski

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:39 am

The loop was spawned by a previous (Corrupt) [GM]. The GM then Transacted it to another player who has now been Banned, it had circulated from there.

Today almost 20 people were banned due to this abuse.
And another was found an hour ago by myself and was banned because, first of all, they had lied. When the Databases told us that they were in possession of it, and it was used several times.

If you know of someone in possession of a GM loop, or other items within the game that have not been implemented yet, DO NOT USE THEM!

The sever is regularly checked, this includes transactions between players and all chats.

Don't think you will get away with it.
Back to top Go down
adamkoolkid2

adamkoolkid2

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:16 am

Good vector we cant have ppl messing up the server can we?

I reported 2 to drew yesterday and ill deffo be on the lookout for more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To End a Arguement Empty
PostSubject: Re: To End a Arguement   To End a Arguement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To End a Arguement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shangrala Online :: ATTN all players-
Jump to: