Shangrala Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shangrala Online

Shangrala is a private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply for Admin

Go down 
+16
..Jay..
Robski
Patski
ThunderXC
DarkEmbrace
Owned
adamkoolkid2
badman242
killiner
LazyKrazyMe
bogdyy
Guts_N_Glory
paketon
Just
CheeseX2
drew09225
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
drew09225
Admin
Admin
drew09225

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 3:10 am

Ok if you want to apply for a Admin postion please indicate the following

GM postion please add
1. Knowledge
2. Years playging shaiya
3. what can you contribute to the server

GS postion please add
1. Years playing
2. Prior experience as GS or GM

Please post this below ( will be check everyday)
Back to top Go down
CheeseX2

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:03 am

GM postion please add
1. Knowledge : I Possibly know every bit of this game detail to detail. AoL+UoF
2. Years playging shaiya : 2 Years
3. what can you contribute to the server : I know how to hold events and good stuff. afro
Back to top Go down
Just

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 10:16 am

Applying for the position of GS
1.I have 3 years experince, all spent on the Alliance of Light.
2.I was a GM on a private server of Gunz (no longer working server), no other experinces of beeing a GM or GS.

I would like to be a GS on my toon: YouGotHealed (on the light side)

P.S. Nice log-in screen Smile
Back to top Go down
paketon

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 8:08 pm

Applying for the position of GS
1. 2 years playing shaiya all in AoL
2. Help new people if are new with quest or the linking stuff, and help fiding cheaters and buggs
Back to top Go down
Guts_N_Glory
Admin
Admin

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:04 pm

Current GM and GS applications are under review.
Back to top Go down
https://shangrala.forumotion.net
bogdyy

bogdyy

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: [GM]   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:31 am

Aplling for [GM] aplication

Years of experience: 4 years
Was GS on a shaiya private server I love you
I can help at event's
Help people on their needs
akyy@hotmail.it xD

Last edited by bogdyy on Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:19 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
LazyKrazyMe

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:42 pm

I'm applying for GM.
1.) 3 Years playing Shaiya, 1 year in AoL and 2 years in UoF.
2.) Help people on their needs, like if they have a question i will answer.
I know all GM Codes, Map numbers , Mobs ID, Items ID, etc.
I've been GM in another server.
3.) What i can contribute to the server is
Doing events everytime i get permission from Admin
Take care of un-controlled chats in trade chat / any other channel
Back to top Go down
killiner

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: [GM] APPLICATION   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 8:26 pm

-years of experience with shaiya- 2 1 year AoL 1 year UoF
Euroshaiya, Perfect shaiya, Future shaiya, official shaiya.

- Knowledge- I am pretty familiar with the monster codes, item codes, etc...
i know UoF and AoL questwise, and where the mobs are located and i also know a little about where items drop.

- I can help plan events for the server like monster spawn, hide and seek, etc...
i will try to answer any questions that people may have such as items, quests, or skills.
and with your permission, plan PVP events
i will also help out in the HELP section of the forums.

i can log on every day from 5 pm EST time to 10 pm est.
i hope you take my application into consideration

EDIT- i speak English, spanish, and decent German... if that helps Very Happy

-killiner

Last edited by killiner on Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://jaz010996@gmail.com
badman242

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:27 pm

1- I help people with they issue i was a GM on WoW for sub-america WoW i know about this position such as play with codes

2.) Almost 3 Years playing Shaiya, in both faction AoL and UoF.
i had play all character to lvl 60 UMs im very experience player

Doing events so people can join playing on this serve and bring new idea for new events and alot more things.
Back to top Go down
adamkoolkid2

adamkoolkid2

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: GM Position   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:50 am

1. Knowledge- I have a good amount of knoweldge when it comes to Shaiya. I know basically all the mob locations on the Dark Side (Every Map), i know my way through all the dungeons on dark and most on light. I know where quests are and where all the good gears drop. if i don't know anything i will be sure to look it up Smile. Also i was a GM on a Lineage 2 p-server.
2. Years playging shaiya- just going on 2 and a half years
3. what can you contribute to the server- Well, i was a GS on AGE Shaiya, so i have a rough idea of what events people like. I could do monster spawns, trivias, PvP Events (with admin permission) etc etc. Also i know what prizes people like so i could think of some great prizes for these events. As i said in the knowledge bit i have an exstensive amount of knowledge so i would be on hand with answers to any questions. Also i am very active.
Back to top Go down
Owned

Owned

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 2:49 pm

I'm applying for GM.
1.) 3 Years playing Shaiya all in AoL
2.) Help people on their needs, like if they have a question i will answer.
I've been GS in another server.
Doing events everytime if get permission from Admin
Help Owner with bugs and to fix things.
Back to top Go down
badman242

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 1:32 am

so u dont need me ?
Back to top Go down
drew09225
Admin
Admin
drew09225

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 3:23 am

Position for GM and GS are still under review

Here a couple of question i ask myself when reading the applications

1. How active is this person?

Reason: I dont want a person that only plays a hour a day in a admin position. If i had a reliable team of admin i wouldnt have to worry about logging in and i could forus on bugs more.

2. How friendly is this person?

Reason: There will be people that comes on that is slow or that is completely new. I want to make sure you have the patience to help them.

3. What times do this person get online?

Reason: So that there can be a GM or GS on all the time. We have people around the world that logs in. It can be my night and ur day.

4. How is he with power?

Reason: This server is for Fun. But also you have to realize that helping out ur friends or love ones isnt fair to the other players that dont know you. So to be fair no helping out anyone.

These are a couple of the question that i ask myself

So if you thinking that you application went unotice your wrong. I been logging in game seeing who is there all day. I wait up 8:30am to 03:00am just so i can be on for everyone.

So please be patience

Im review while working on bugs

UltraGuts
Back to top Go down
adamkoolkid2

adamkoolkid2

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:35 am

We know drew ur doing a fine job Smile

And if you need help with bugs or anything let me know

No ppl im not sucking up to the owner i genuinley want to help to make the server better

Even if i dont get GM/GS ill still help out Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 5:30 am

Hes doing a gret job just like back in shang EO i still miss those days where i helped everybody they were great ^^
Back to top Go down
Just

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 6:58 am

I would like to remove my application please Smile. I've had some stuff come up and I won't be very active for a while. I'll be able to get on every now and then, but not much Sad
Back to top Go down
ThunderXC

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:20 pm

My suggustion is that you dont need any GS/GM. They are all corrupt, its best to not have any GS/GM wil special powers
Back to top Go down
Just

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:38 pm

ThunderXC people like you give idiots a bad name.
Back to top Go down
Patski

Patski

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:07 pm

Hey there guys,

I would be more than happy to put myself up for the position of either GS/GM on the Alliance Of Light, Depending on the positions needed by the current admins it is their choice, as to where i am placed if i am accepted.

I have been playing Shaiya (US) for approx 2 years now. Though i have moved on from there due to their lack of organization when it comes to placing [GS] players on times where they are actually able to help people.

I know the in's and out's of Shaiya and would gladly help out both admins and in-game players with any questions/problems they encounter. Along with that, i am not power hungry. If accepted it is a privilege that is given to an individual and should not be abused.

What are my experiences in being a leader? I have been involved with the Australian Army Cadets since i was the age of 12. I have dedicated 7 years of my life to helping and expanding on skills that both young children and adults have come to know during their time in the Defense Force. In 2008 i was the Battalion Commander of approx 1000 Army cadets in a week long exercise in the field. For 4 years i was the Company Commander of 26 Australian Army CdtU.

Due to the fact that i am Australian, i am in a completely different time zone to 90% of Shaiya's players. Why do i say this? Because it would be a great idea to place someone like myself, as GS or GM to help those that are in a time zone like myself when they are online. Time after time have i seen US Shaiya players asking for GS's and GM's in trade chat with no response, due to the simple fact that the admins have not picked anyone to be online at those times within those time zones. I am available basically every day. If for some reason i am not in-game, i am more than able to answer peoples questions or just have a friendly chat on MSN.

As i have advertised on ElitePvpers, i am currently undergoing a 4 year course in a Diploma in Graphic Design, so i would be more than happy to help improve/add to the website if need be.

I also have a Certificate III in IT.

Congratulations and well done with the Great server.

I hope to see you all in-game and on the forums Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:44 pm

ahahah i have a cert 4 in it network management Razz and ima Gs btw and just that talk realy isent needed in the fourm so please refrain from such accusations....thanks.
Back to top Go down
Patski

Patski

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:47 pm

Well Well, you win on that front then don't you Mr. Tech savvy Razz
Back to top Go down
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:48 pm

course i win ;P you due on game anything soon? im bored as...
Back to top Go down
Patski

Patski

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:51 pm

Heh Razz I'm at my Nan's at the moment but I'll be home this afternoon Smile
If by any chance I'm not on this afternoon i will defiantly be early tomorrow morning and all day.

Btw, do you know when the Applicants for GS/GM are informed on their success or otherwise?
Back to top Go down
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:53 pm

Well weve been haveing some real problems with Gm/Gs corruption so were just going through to find good honest people at the moment
Back to top Go down
Patski

Patski

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:54 pm

Ah boy.. don't you love those kind's of people.

Feel free to add me on MSN Dark and have a chat ^^

patski.o8@hotmail.com
bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Apply for Admin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for Admin
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next