Shangrala Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shangrala Online

Shangrala is a private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply for Admin

Go down 
+16
..Jay..
Robski
Patski
ThunderXC
DarkEmbrace
Owned
adamkoolkid2
badman242
killiner
LazyKrazyMe
bogdyy
Guts_N_Glory
paketon
Just
CheeseX2
drew09225
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
..Jay..

..Jay..

Apply for Admin - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:45 am

What's all the same?
Wtf xD
What are we talking about T_T
Back to top Go down
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:46 am

hmm.....well it seems to have changed into the subject between both our connections which is high ping blanking out our connection to the VPS hosting server for this Shaiya server...
Back to top Go down
..Jay..

..Jay..

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:48 am

Hmmmm honestly, i don't get that.
what's your ping ?
Mines between 48-49
that's not high so i don't get how it's blocking the server. =/
Back to top Go down
Silverbull77

Silverbull77

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:49 am

i wanna play >_> lol
how do you check your ping?
Back to top Go down
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:49 am

if your ping spiked in some point in the day the hop2 connection detected it for the VPS server and has blanked you from connecting to their main host server...... get it now???
Back to top Go down
..Jay..

..Jay..

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:50 am

You boys got msn?
Add me.
Muddog_@hotmail
Wayy easier doing chat then waiting for reply, then pop up comes up and scares **** outta yah.
lols.
Back to top Go down
Silverbull77

Silverbull77

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:52 am

ben_robbo23@hotmail.com

all get on as jay said much easier lol..
Back to top Go down
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:53 am

ehh added mine is theman1147@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
adamkoolkid2

adamkoolkid2

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:48 am

well seen as you boys are giving out MSN addy's add me

mc_wkd_ere@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
V

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:14 pm

Edited my UltraGuts

Please post somewhere else honestly i dont care my GM are good as what i seen.
Back to top Go down
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:24 pm

Ouch dude your seriously stuck up if you dont like the way we run things please feel free to **** off thank you very much ^^
Back to top Go down
Patski

Patski

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:25 pm

V wrote:
My knowledge consists the following abilitys:

ADMIN

1. I code
2. 1 year
3. give you better shops, nicely customized server.. new mobs, or watever you need be possible.

Its been a couple of days playing on this server... so far i think i can do a better job coding for you guys, so i will contribute. and your gms dont offer any help. the only time they catch any attention is when someones insulting them. so hypocrisy is indeed an indulgance to a lazy idiot who talks to much about other gms being fuked up.

Iiv hosted many servers on my own, and i gmd a couple... for the reason why. i dont like gmn that much, as its very time consuming and the admins arnt even half as serious as the "BAN" command in my possesion.

this server has great potential... and i think needs a left/right hand man to help keep **** in order.

I do not appreciate the "and your gms dont offer any help. the only time they catch any attention is when someones insulting them. so hypocrisy is indeed an indulgance to a lazy idiot who talks to much about other gms being fuked up." comment

If you want a position here that is no way to get it. i am on 95% of the day, and if you keep your eyes open you would notice that.
Both [GM]'s and [GS]'s are working in conjunction with the owners testing and fixing bugs constantly.
Going on and insulting the [GM]'s doesn't put you in a very good light.

Another thing. Watch your language on the forums.
If you cannot read simple rules how are you meant to lay them out.
Back to top Go down
V

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:49 pm

Edited By UltraGuts

Is there a place that has my MSN contacts on it SO if you had a problem contact me and i might be able to help.

DONT GO ON THE FORUM insulting anyone.
Back to top Go down
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Are you kidding me idiot we live in australia its 9pm here we have to sleep to alright so get off your high horse and shut your mouth alright..
Back to top Go down
V

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:54 pm

you call that an excuse numb nuts?
Back to top Go down
Patski

Patski

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:58 pm

I'm not going to argue with you, i have better things to spend my time on like help with the server.
Go back to your idiotic post and read what i have told you.

I am [GM]Vector-, of the ALLIANCE OF LIGHT.
I cannot see your trade chat nor can you whisper me.
Back to top Go down
adamkoolkid2

adamkoolkid2

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:18 am

tbh i dont like yo;re attitude V.

Like Vector said the GM's and GS's are working togetha to fix bugs and to test. (i know this because im a GS myself)

And now with the server wipe were going to have to do that even more.

How can you say the GM's dont help? There on Everyday helping out, but they ARE busy with testing too. If you really want to get far on this server i suggest you dont insult us staff.

So please chill out, read the forum rules too and you'll find that insulting the staff and using bad language on the forums will result in you been banned from the Forums.

Thankyou.

[GS]-Angelus-
Back to top Go down
Guts_N_Glory
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Vs mishap   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:38 pm

Please note drop the V issue it has been addressed and he has apologized in the attn forum users, and i have dealt with it all already so everyone just leave it alone
Back to top Go down
https://shangrala.forumotion.net
Torain

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 1:51 pm

Alright this is my application for GM.

Knowledge of the game: I have been playing Shaiya since it was in Beta at AeriaGames. I've always been in the Alliance of Light, so I know those maps like the back of my hand. I know many of the GM commands also, having been a GM before.

Years played: Like I said, since it was in Beta at AG, so however long that's been =p Had a few months where I didn't play though.

What can I contribute? Well, I love talking to, and getting to know people. I'm extremely friendly. I know almost all, if not all of the GM commands. I know almost every quest and map by heart on the Light side. I am fluent in HTML, CSS, and I know how to work with SQL and PHP. Pretty much, I can do whatever you need me to do =p

Prior Experience being a GM: I was a GM on Vitality Shaiya while it was still running. I was made GM a week after joining, by a public vote. Everyone came to me with their questions anyways, so I guess the admin figured I might as well have the ability to help in-game as well =p

I'd love to help out, just give me the chance and you won't regret it =]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for Admin
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3