Shangrala Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shangrala Online

Shangrala is a private server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Apply for Admin

Go down 
+16
..Jay..
Robski
Patski
ThunderXC
DarkEmbrace
Owned
adamkoolkid2
badman242
killiner
LazyKrazyMe
bogdyy
Guts_N_Glory
paketon
Just
CheeseX2
drew09225
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
adamkoolkid2

adamkoolkid2

Apply for Admin - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:26 am

Yes unfortunatley some ppl have been abusing thier powers which sucks Sad. Dark i need to talk to you about summat so gimme a bell on MSN.

And welcome to the server Pats, i hope u have fun here Smile.

PS: Dark i need my cape back xD
Back to top Go down
Robski

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:05 am

I would like to apply for the position of [GS].

1. I have played Shaiya for 3 years. 1 year on the Dark Side and the other 2 on the Light Side

2. I havn't been a gs before but i would like to become one.

I would like to a be a [GS] on my character "IL......." on the light side Very Happy
[center]
Back to top Go down
..Jay..

..Jay..

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:57 am

GM APPLICATION
Hours: 1-14Hours Dailey
Years Playing: Offically Two Years In Novemeber
I Can Provide Help for New Commers to the New World Of Shangrala.
This Includes GS application FORM also
You won't regret giving me GM Nor GS.
Promise.
Back to top Go down
Patski

Patski

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 3:59 am

Better Promise Razz
Back to top Go down
..Jay..

..Jay..

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:01 am

Promise With My Life bro Razz, you know that
Back to top Go down
Cappi

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:18 pm

I just wanted to comment on these applications. For all you saying you played 3-4 years & were GS or GM on other servers... please list your previous GS or GM name. I have played on every Official & Private Server for shaiya. I know 90% of this community's GM & GS population. I have been playing this game since Dec-07 just after CB. That being said, Shaiya was launched in CB on Nov-26-2006. I'm curious as to how like 65% of you have been playing for 3 & 4 years, somehow I doubt all of u have been playing for 3 years since it hasn't even been 3 years yet, close but not quite.

If your looking for a well knowledged player to better your server & not just someone looking for free Items an power, Let me know. I would be more than willing to help your server grow in Population, Fun,and Fairness, Whatever it would take to make this server succeed.
If you decide to place me as a GM. I wouldn't be in the main population as that's not what GM's are for. I would sit in the shadows an watch for unfair play, keep chats clean, deal with the GS requested problems and make events for the community etc...
As GS, my position would be to manage the public areas, help people with quests, grinding spots, harassment, and of course run events. GS's are meant to be the extra set of eye's for GM's and this is what I would do.
Yes both sound very similar as they are But, GM's need the extra time to take care of the real issues that will drag a server down, not where can I find this mob questions.
Back to top Go down
adamkoolkid2

adamkoolkid2

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:22 pm

Cappi wrote:
I just wanted to comment on these applications. For all you saying you played 3-4 years & were GS or GM on other servers... please list your previous GS or GM name. I have played on every Official & Private Server for shaiya. I know 90% of this community's GM & GS population. I have been playing this game since Dec-07 just after CB. That being said, Shaiya was launched in CB on Nov-26-2006. I'm curious as to how like 65% of you have been playing for 3 & 4 years, somehow I doubt all of u have been playing for 3 years since it hasn't even been 3 years yet, close but not quite.

If your looking for a well knowledged player to better your server & not just someone looking for free Items an power, Let me know. I would be more than willing to help your server grow in Population, Fun,and Fairness, Whatever it would take to make this server succeed.
If you decide to place me as a GM. I wouldn't be in the main population as that's not what GM's are for. I would sit in the shadows an watch for unfair play, keep chats clean, deal with the GS requested problems and make events for the community etc...
As GS, my position would be to manage the public areas, help people with quests, grinding spots, harassment, and of course run events. GS's are meant to be the extra set of eye's for GM's and this is what I would do.
Yes both sound very similar as they are But, GM's need the extra time to take care of the real issues that will drag a server down, not where can I find this mob questions.

A very good idea if i do say so myself...ill start off then..i was [GS]Solid on Teos Server for a while.
Back to top Go down
Cappi

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:34 pm

aa the teos days... was a lot fun Until my Guild Elysium broke up. We were so close to knocking off SBS (a.k.a ET now) ^^
Back to top Go down
adamkoolkid2

adamkoolkid2

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:35 pm

Aye i hated SBS (ET) with a passion i was in BRS XD
Back to top Go down
Cappi

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:39 pm

Black Rose Society? We had some good battle with them was good pvp... Ruthra was beast ^^
Back to top Go down
adamkoolkid2

adamkoolkid2

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:40 pm

Aye they was the ones prom was awesome Razz

And ye Ruthra was an animal XD

then they broke off and formed AZ T_T
Back to top Go down
Cappi

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:43 pm

What ever happened to Mikki he just disappeared.

hmm.. maybe we should start a new thread instead of spamming this one xD
Back to top Go down
adamkoolkid2

adamkoolkid2

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 12:49 pm

Rofl ok ill start a spam topic XD
Back to top Go down
drew09225
Admin
Admin
drew09225

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:50 pm

STOP spamming this topic it for application not social talking Razz tongue
Back to top Go down
adamkoolkid2

adamkoolkid2

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 4:55 pm

Sorry drew Razz

I made a spam topic so every1 can spam there ^_^

yay for spam ^_^

Apply for Admin - Page 2 Spam
Back to top Go down
Silverbull77

Silverbull77

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:52 am

Im applying for [GS] AoL
My INgame name "-SMiTHY."
And real life name "Ben"

1. I've been playing for 3 years, Mainly on US shaiya, and a few private servers.

2. No i have not been a gs before, but on US shaiya i had a 60UM pag, when your 60 you have nothing better to do besides help people with quests, leveling, and general advice which is what i did on US shaiya. I have planned events on my own e.g. Hide and seek events prize of gold and such:)

Im a very active player, i play basically everyday.

I am a very extremely Kind and careing person, but not to the limit where i would hand out money or items for free unless it was say 100k or just a noble weapon.
But other than that i love to help out and do what ever i can for the server.

Im in australia so i log on usually 1pm - 10pm

When it comes to handling power, im fine i know not to plvl friends, family.

I havent been logged in lately because im having problems opening shangrala atm, and i've been chatting with drew about that.

The End.
Back to top Go down
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:30 am

WOOT SPAM!!!!!!!! ehh not the canned kind thats gross *throws up*
Back to top Go down
..Jay..

..Jay..

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:32 am

Back to top Go down
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:37 am

hmm....? two little dots kinda waste of a post man....
Back to top Go down
..Jay..

..Jay..

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:38 am

Yeah.. i kinda "Wrong Chatted" In Wrong Post About situation with Aussies connecting to server,
Back to top Go down
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:39 am

lol why wasent what i said correct?
Back to top Go down
..Jay..

..Jay..

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:40 am

Cause you were wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:40 am

Thats the problem im having as said by drew so i cant realy say much to me being "Wrong"
Back to top Go down
..Jay..

..Jay..

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:43 am

We're not dicussing the issue involved with the server,
I Said Wrong Posted >_> then you said

"hmm....? two little dots kinda waste of a post man.... "
Back to top Go down
DarkEmbrace

DarkEmbrace

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 6:44 am

ehh whatever its all the same to me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apply for Admin   Apply for Admin - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Apply for Admin
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next